Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MissLane and internet

I love creating websites. And because of it I have created four.

Erica Durance España // EDE.COM // -- Dedicated to Erica Durance
Allison Mack España // AME.COM // -- Dedicated to Allison Mack
AkSoulmates -- Dedicated to Allison and Kristin
Lois, My girl -- Dedicated to my everything, my dog Lois

I also have created my own blogs:

MissLane's fanart
AnaSullivan Fotoblog

And my ownfacebook:
Irene's facebook

I adore navigating on the net and check my fave forums and websites.
The forums I use to write are these:

Devoted to Erica Durance, Kryptonsite forum, Kristin Kreuk españa forum, Allison Mack's forum and Golden retriever forum

it's very funny to chat with other people who have the same likes than you!
My lastest discovery is Facebook, it's very addictive and funny!!

that's all!!!

No comments: