Wednesday, March 12, 2008

After two years

I am going to celebrate an important day tomorrow.
What am I going to celebrate?, two years since I met Ann.

Everything happened on 13th March 2006. I wrote her a little message because of Erica Durance convention in Coventry (England).
We met in a forum thanks our best friend Eva.
we were friends for long time but we knew there was something else inside our souls.

Because of it, I belive the meaning of 'SoulMates' because it happened between us.
Because of it, I believe rencarnation, because I am sure that we met in other lifes.

We'll celebrate our second aniversary on 30th May and i couldn't be happier than I am now.
She gives me things that I didn't know that they'd exist.
And thank her I know what love means.

"... Ann, thanks for giving me the best two years in my own life, thanks for making me smile when I couldn't, thanks for listining to me, thanks for everything, I love you with all my soul, because it touches yours every day till the end of our lifes."

No comments: